Styli with M5 thread are ideally suited for systems using the ZEISS VAST active scanning sensor. Different stylus elements (sphere, disk, etc.) made of different materials are available. In addition to standard ruby and silicon nitride materials, extra-hard diamond styli are available. Carbon fiber shafts ensure particularly precise results when it comes to finding an optimum of stiffness, weight and thermal expansion. M5 styli can also be connected to other threaded systems with the appropriate connecting element.They can also be connected to other threaded systems with the appropriate connecting element.
- Standard styliSpherical styli with straight and stepped shafts are used for all standard applications.
- Diamond!Scan®Diamond and diamond coated stylus for scanning soft aluminium surfaces and hard (abrasive) materials
- L-styliZEISS L styli for measuring undercuts.
- T-styliT-stylus for the measurement of opposite undercuts.
- Star styliStar styli enable measurements in different coordinate directions.
- Cylinder stylusCylinder styli measure two-dimensionally and are used to measure thin sheets narrow workpiece edges.
- Disc styliDisc styli for measuring undercuts, cut-ins or large boreholes.
- DiscsDiscs are used, among other things, for measuring undercuts, recesses or large bores.
- Tip styliTip styli are used for self-centering probing of grooves or very small bores.
- Hemisphere stylusHemisphere styli are used for large diameters where low weight is needed
- Cone styliStyli wirth a cone shaft ensure significantly higher rigidity
- Reference styliReference styli with maximum accuracy
- Long threaded styliStyli with a longer thread enables the assembly of discs and star styli.